Haystackllc is seeking an Automation Lead with strategy, planning, delegating, and experience working with multiple organizations as an Advocate/spokesperson.
- B.A. responsibilities
- present PowerPoint presentation
- educating executive leadership how to roll out Automation tests across the enterprise, etc., successfully…
- Development and maintenance of automation framework(s), especially Ruby, RPA, and Cucumber to support API and U.I. based testing
- Own test planning, execution, and strategy, which includes but is not limited to the following: creating test plans, writing test cases, performing functional and exploratory testing, effectively communicating statuses, and coordinating meetings.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements and capture user stories through behavior-driven test scenarios
- Manage and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development by implementing test automation best practices and integrating with Azure DevOps.
- Development and maintenance of Sanity, Smoke, System, E2E and Regression Test types
- Promote, foster, and proactively implement agile best practices daily.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes using Azure DevOps.
Work with, mentor, and train team members and Q.A. associates on best practices and industry standards.