- Full Scope Polygraph, up to date. This DOES NOT include Counter-Intelligence Polygraph except for periodic (continuous evaluation) follow-up to Full Scopes.
- TS/SCI Eligible.
Eight years of demonstrated ‘hands-on’ database engineering and administration of systems for complex and high volume data processing, using a variety ingest methods and data management techniques. Management includes a variety of data types, database functionality, compliance standards and availability requirements.
Two years of experience designing, installing, administering, upgrading, patching and performance tuning Oracle databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience in directly performing all aspects in the lifecycle of database engineering and administration, including design to meet customer needs, install, deploy, data migration, maintenance, backup/recovery, patch and upgrade.
- Experience with database security analysis and vulnerability remediation process.
- Experience with Oracle engineered systems such as Exadata, Big Data, MiniCluster or SuperCluster.
- Demonstrated experience in managing database systems in conjunction with datastore systems in high availability, system redundancy environments
- Current and practical expertise using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Plus and SQL Developer
- Demonstrated extensive experience in database architecture, design, and processing models as well as extensive experience with data architecture, modeling, and management in a broad spectrum of data repository environments, such as data warehouse, on-line transaction processing and hybrid.
- Experience with administration and configuration of database solutions for document and geospatial data/capabilities.
- Prior experience supporting database systems for the Sponsor or the IC for CT mission.
- Prior experience supporting database systems for data collections unique to the Sponsor or the IC.
- Experience delivering or integrating solutions using RDBMS technologies and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience transitioning solutions from RDBMS technologies to NoSQL technologies
- Competence writing, changing and understanding scripting in various languages such as Windows, Korn/Bash, Perl, python
- Experience transitioning into the Cloud environment
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Ensure database backups are performed and valid.
- Perform necessary tasks required by data owners and users such as account management and data migrations.
- Ensure various security requirements are met such as password changes and vulnerability scans.
- Patch the engineered and OEM systems are required.
- Monitor database performance and take corrective action if necessary.