In this role, you will be a part of the Mission Essential CTS front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from all cyber-attack vectors. This is a unique opportunity to join us in our efforts to help SMBs and enterprises navigate the ever-changing landscape of cyber security.
We are committed to bringing the highest level of managed security services to businesses of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
- Contribute to creating and lead the execution of our Onyx360SM and Trusted Advisor Services business development strategy in the US, focusing on selling to business owners, IT leaders, and security teams to help protect their organization from account takeover attacks, malware, ransomware, and other cyber threats.
- Be a key contributor to the creation and execution of the overall business strategy
- Lead the development and management of the entire book of business
- Build, develop and own relationships with key decision makers in the cyber security ecosystem, ultimately becoming a trusted advisor.
- Own the full sales cycle process at the strategic and tactical level, from prospect to close.
- Win new business
- Take a leadership role while working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results and a great customer experience.
- Communicate the Mission Essential CTS value proposition
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex contracts and aid in contract simplification
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, and embody our brand
Who You Are
- 7 – 10+ years business development or sales leadership in cyber security
- You have your own established network of cyber security decision makers and have established relationships in the cyber security ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Understanding of common types of cyber threats and the types of service offerings in the marketplace
- You understand how a typical enterprise security environment is likely to be set up and how Mission Essential CTS could supplement or take over the current security environmnet
- You have knowledge of how threat intelligence is positioned and monetized
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships.
- Willingness to travel whenever, wherever, to meet with key prospects and partners.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver exceptional customer results.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Competitive vacation policy
- 401(k) Match
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid parental leave
About Mission Essential CTS
Mission Essential CTS is the cyber security division of Mission Essential. Mission Essential was founded on the premise that there was a better, more reliable way to provide a service to our armed forces. Although we started in linguistic services, Mission Essential has successfully branched out into Intelligence, Technology, Recruiting, and Aviation businesses along with Cyber Security. Our relentless passion to find and provide better options has driven us to create a service and product offering that provides enterprise and military grade cyber services to underserved markets including small and medium sized businesses.