- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of related experience.
- 8+ years of experience in technical analysis, digital forensics, technical targeting, or similar relevant technical discipline
- Hands-on experience using commercially available data exploitation and visualization tools for analysis (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau, Wireshark, X-Ways, Encase)
- Experience with standard computer operating systems, networks, and hardware
- Experience with mobile technologies to include cellular networks (to include but not limited to: WiFi, Bluetooth)
- Experience analyzing data sets (both small and large) for trends and patterns
- Experience producing informational, contextual and/or intelligence products that embody and explain findings for a variety of audiences
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with field HUMINT, cyber collection/threat mission or prior experience with in-depth knowledge of national intelligence agencies, law enforcement or DoD cyber components
- Familiarity with cable writing styles
- Demonstrate regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States, including the Middle East
- Experience scripting and/or programming experience (e.g. Python, Java, R, C#)
- Knowledge of computing processing platforms (e.g. computers, mobile devices, internet)
- Experience working cyber security, such as penetration testing
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.