Haystackllc has an exciting opportunity for a RF Microwave Design Engineer. This position will be located at our office in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Design and development of RF electronic boards from requirements, through design and validation, to production phase
- Perform performance and cost tradeoff analysis, and evaluate new components and technologies
- Select parts, assess performance by analysis or simulation, perform schematic design, and manage the CAD Design verification and testing of RF and high performance analog boards
- Perform integration of RF and wireless circuits and systems
- Working with spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, vector signal generators
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience in design and development of RF/analog boards or systems
- 3+ years of experience with RF simulation tools
- Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, RF, Microwave, or Antenna designs or related technical field
- RF/Analog circuit design experience, etc.
- Hands-on prototyping and debug experience testing complex RF subsystems, etc.
- Experience using HFSS, ADS or similar RF simulation tools
- Experience in telcom/satcom industry
- Experience in developing RF or Wireless systems for communication applications
- Familiarity with high speed digital signaling