– TS/SCI Eligible.
The Systems Engineer will be a key member of the program team creating a new mission enclave. In this role serving with expertise in the operational, administrative, and technical aspects of the build, your focus will be on the user experience and integrating vastly different and unique data sources. You will work closely with the two core technical groups with subject matter expertise in big data and its use in a mission context. Our core goal will be to decompose and characterize tools, data, and processes to produce a concept for future build and implementation.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in problem identification, requirements breakdown, familiarity with operational context, and information security mandates.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in integrating different data types from multiple sources with some uniformity. Ability to work closely with requirements engineer and architects to ensure successful and complete integration.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in effectively communicating across Programs, with clients, stakeholders and other contractors
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with time management skills and the drive to work unsupervised or with a small team
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience sharing knowledge and learning from others to ensure the team’s success
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing priorities across multiple projects
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using both explicit and implicit authority to drive action
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with current FS polygraph
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, technical discipline, management, or MBA